Tuesday 26 March 2013

T-111

Welcome to my St Edmund's Organ Marathon 2013 blog! At Noon on Monday July 15th I shall be playing the organ and piano for twenty four hours to raise money for the church. My last Marathon in 2008 raised over £5,500.

The overall theme of the Marathon is "A Musical Alphabet" with each hour being devoted to a different letter. There will also be an evening ticketed recital and a special children's experience. Sponsorship forms will be available nearer the time and for a fee I am taking requests to perform specific pieces of music at a time of your choosing with a dedication placed in the souvenir programme.

More information will follow in due course on this page. You can follow me on Twitter or use the hashtag #hammondmarathon.You can also email me at hammond@cantab.net or simply post a reply below. Technology permitting, I hope to have a webcam running on www.mark-hammond.co.uk.


No comments: